FAQ's & Policies
Am I getting charged sales tax?
- Daytona Beauty.com will only charge you sales tax if you are located in the State of Florida, at a rate of 6.5%. At rare times, our web site software will not charge sales tax to our Florida customers. This is a programming error and your credit card will be charged the full amount of the Florida sales tax. If you pay for your merchandise on line rather than by a call-in order, your Pay Pal account will be refunded and we will need to receive a Credit Card number by phone for the appropriate sales tax amount.
What is the return policy?
- Our company policy for typical refunds or returns is in-store credit only. Absolutely no cash refunds.
- Daytona Beauty.com will assist you with any manufacturer's warranty, but the customer is responsible for all shipping charges incurred by the return and redelivery of the product. Once the order is placed, Daytona Beauty.com can not be held responsible for the actions taken of the manufacturer.
- If no manufacturer's warranty exists, Daytona Beauty.com will NOT accept returned materials.
- Since Daytona Beauty.com does not manufacture any items sold, we can not be held responsible for product defects or shipping impediments. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- In the case of freight damages or shortages, the customer is responsible to note on the freight bill of any damages or shortages. If there is no notation on your freight bill, the freight company and/or Daytona Beauty.com will not be responsible for repairs or replacements. It is important to check your shipment and make note of any suspicious marks on the boxes or any shortage of boxes in your order with the shipping company immediately upon delivery.
- *IMPORTANT!* Be sure of what you are ordering, because once an order is placed, you have only 24 hours to cancel. If you do decide to cancel, there will be a minimum of 30% restocking fee, and you will be responsible for the shipping as a result of the returned product. When an order is initiated, the purchaser is responsible for any charges incurred thereafter.
- Daytona Beauty.com does not mail out catalogs. All of our products are all listed on our web site.
- Replacement parts are non returnable or non exchangeable for any reason. Make sure that you order the correct part. If you do not know what to call it, please send a picture. We will do our best to get the correct item. However, we are not responable for wrong parts.
Do you sell to International Customers (Non-US)?
- Yes, Daytona Beauty.com does sell to customers outside of the United States. However, we only accept payment in U.S. funds.
- Because of the various customs fees, and high shipping costs associated with shipment, it is recommended that you make your order via Fax or Telephone. If you do place an order online, and you are international, there will be additional charges associated with the product, which you are responsible for.
- Daytona Beauty.com does not ship outside of the United States borders. We will ship to a U.S. port of your choice, however, from that port of your choice, it is your responsibility to have the item(s) forwarded to the end shipping destination. Daytona Beauty.com does not make recommendations for customs agents or shipping companies.
- Daytona Beauty.com does not ship to P.O. Boxes, APO, FPO or other military adresses.
- At rare times, our web site software will not charge sales tax or shipping to our Florida customers. This is a programming error and your credit card will be charged the full amount of the shipping and Florida sales tax. If you pay for your merchandise on line rather than by a call-in order, your Pay Pal account will be refunded and we will need to receive a Credit Card number by phone for the appropriate shipping and sales tax amount.
What payment methods can I use?
- Daytona Beauty Supply accepts Visa, Master Card, and Discover.
- You can call us at (800) 824-7007 to make a payment over the phone, or you can use PayPal Payment Services, which is a very safe payment method that meets all security standards.
- We also accept wire transfers. Please call us for more information if you desire this method.
Does DaytonaBeauty.com offer discounts?
- Yes! Although our prices are already rock bottom, we do offer discounts from time to time. Usually we offer discounts to preferred customers or with specials on products. Check our ON SALE section to stay informed!
- We can offer small discounts on some bulk orders, once we confer with the manufacturer (see details below).
- Also, we always try to match competitors' online prices. If you see a lower price on a competitor's site, please send us a link to the page with that exact product listing (due to the volume of calls we receive, in addition to running our brick-and-mortar store, we do not have time to search for the product ourselves). Don't know how? Right-click your mouse in the address bar above to highlight the link, then click Copy. Click on the Contact Us link on our web page to send us a new message, and click Paste in the comments section. Your link will appear on the page, and you may then type your comments and questions, and send the message.
Can I get discounts with my cosmetology or barber's license?
- The prices you see listed as the Salon Sale Price for each product are already discounted salon rates. We do, occasionally, have sales and may, as previously mentioned, be able to give small discounts on bulk orders, if we can reach an agreement with the manufacturer (this is usually only on orders, for example, in excess of ten or twenty chairs when setting up a new salon).
We reserve the right to change prices and policies without notice, as deemed necessary.